The most important person in the mission is: Hermana Cook!! If she doesn't arrive with the president at a meeting or activity with the missionaries, the first question is Where is Hermana Cook? The missionaries love her. Her talks in zone conference are the most anticipated and listened to. She is incredible. But it is really hard to get her in a picture. Here are a few where we succeeded!!

Here she is contemplating her chocolate easter eggs. Those are not little eggs!!


3 comments:
Mom is sooooo cute!!!! She has always been good and keeping out of pictures. I'm not sure how she does it! Good job, Dad, getting her in a few!
Mom has always been "the Glue" that holds our family together, so of course she would take that role on the mission. We sure love her!!!
I missed this post...I don't know how! You are awesome Mom! Love you!
Post a Comment