Thursday, August 7, 2008

Incredible Views

This is a sunrise that we watched while on the way to 25 de Mayo one Sunday morning. The sunrises and sunsets are unlike anything we have seen before. The pictures don't do justice.



Here is a sunrise that Mom took from our hotel window in Caleta Olivia.

The sunsets in Argentina are also incredible. We took this picture in front of the mission home. We were on our way back to Neuquen from Bariloche one morning and came upon this scene. The views change almost from minute to minute. This picture was taken near the hotel where we stay in Bariloche.

3 comments:

Contessa Elegante said...

Those are incredible pictures! I'm glad you got it on film, even though I'm sure it really is so much more incredible to see that in real time. They sure look amazing though! We are so excited to see a surprise post!!!!! Love you and miss you!

Jenni McVey said...

You should make these pictures into postcards!!! Beautiful! We love you so much!!!!

Emilee said...

Those are amazing! I agree with Jenni, they look just like postcards!